Wednesday 25 August 2010

Toddler Years! :D


Ah yes the Toddler years, the most memorable of all the years, known for the Mischief and rampaging crying toddlers with the rush to teach those skills! This chapter is focused all on the Toddlers it seems. ;)

So here is the Nursery I made for the Girls, Penelope's favourite colour was White and Rabbit was Aqua so I had a soft blue and white theme, with a touch of pink. And Penguins... :D

Considering Star just had two twin babies she is looking quite good, if you ask me, turns out her favourite colour was also white.


And here is someone I have missed a lot! He was around at the start and he was a great Sim! Mikey! Mikey came back to haunt us! :D


And I also noticed all Simbots and Ghosts all head for the Coffee machine... :\


Daphne loves being a Grandma, she is always cuddling and trying to help out but her garden calls her more, well I do but let's say it's the garden! :P


Now Phillippe isn't a Genius but would you stick a screwdriver in a Dishwasher that is smoking and wearing a dressing gown? I certainly wouldn't!


Daphne had lost her Cheese Opportunity but she kept growing that cheese until she got it back and now has to wait till she is level ten gardener, which she has been since she was an Adult...


Star had to loose that baby fat she gained and was on the treadmill in no time, she rather enjoys being on it I think as she is always trying to work out at the TV, Radio or even the treadmill!


Now for the toddler years! Oh hat fun with Twins, I have done this several times before but still...

Here is Penelope:


And here is Rabbit, I chose short hair for her because I think she will have it when she is older. And toddlers don't have shoulder length hair in real life so...


Well so far it has been interesting as whenever Penelope crys Rabbit get's all Fiendishly Delighted!





I love that 'Peek a boo!' from inside the toy box! :D And if it wasn't for the block in her hands Rabbit looks like that Plotting gesture with the finger tips! :O XD And Toddlers look so cute when they sleep! :)

Badman Clan - AKA Character Gnomes! Harry, Ron, Hermione, Hagrid and Dumbledore. Then those two Metal things are Creep #1 and Creep #2


Daphne took her part very seriously! She loved it though, just like good old times when she was young! :)


Potty Training! All done so I can relax now, but 4 potty sessions in a row did make a bit of a stench and mess... D: Which Jerry could tell you all about! :P




Now the family went down to the Park for some Skilling and to cure those Still Crazy moodlets most of them had! :D


Even though Rabbbit cause a bit of a ummm... disruption to... Everyone.


Here is where Tom, Amy and the Gang moved into, I switched households to put some cribs and toys in for them, they were all there but when Daphne tried to visit, No one was home?


And I though Rabbit was going to be grumpy because she was evil...


Here is the Family collection that is on display and not in Chests! :D


Star is now on Level 9 Athletic! ;D


Jerry taught Rabbit how to walk while Star tried to teach a very sleepy Penelope how to talk.


These Gnomes love Gardens if you ask me, they have also taken to going round in Gangs a bit, should I be worried?


Phillipe had an Embarrassing moment... So then I found what was blocking the nearest toilet...


I think Jerry is probably the best Dad my Sim have ever seen, he is always looking after them!


No comments:

Post a Comment