Thursday 9 September 2010

Gen 5 - Chapter 5.5


Both girls are now a B in school and often do their Homework on their own, I am slowly getting them out of their weird routines though.

Star is quite a good mother to Dasterdly when she isn't playing chess or working out that it.

Daphne has been doing some cooking lately and I think this Lobster looks good in the kitchen!

Phillippe has been trying to upgrade the 'Cloning replicator machiney thingy', yes that is the Scientific term.

Star is a Level 7 Logician and is now ready to go get a job seeing as she won't have many more children, but that Fertility Treatment is evil.

Wu has started to haunt again and by this possessing a rabbit thing....

Daphne's Cheeses have all died which is sad, Daphne got those up to Excellent from Normal!

Rabbit went for a free game at the stadium, thanks to the school.

The Gnomes are drunk...

And Penelope finished her first Painting!


R.I.P
Philippe Character
A Loved Husband, Father and Grandfather.
A Great Fireman, he will be missed.

He Never even got to finish the upgrade. :(

Penelope had no idea what to do in the situation so she just stood and watched.

Rabbit couldn't take it and ran off, that was when she Rolled a wish for Creature-Robot Crossbreeder, I accepted, I know I said Sculptor but she wants to be a Scientist so I will let her.

Being the current main heir in the family Jerry decided to buy the Art Gallery and upgrade it to Level 3, now this set us back a lot but I hope it will eventually help, they don't need the money so I am not that fussed!

And anyway, they can always increase their money through Stars new Job! In the Law Enforcement!


Here is Jerry's painting of Star playing Chess:

I think Phillippes Death hit Daphne hard, I fell sad for her.

The family decided to go out somewhere to have a day out, and that chapter will be coming soon!


Thank your for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment