Sunday 3 October 2010

Life is moving on.

I am so sorry about the wait since the last update, I am afraid School got in the way and I think I have a lot to tell you all but I may be mistaken, I had a bit of a shock when I played the Chaarcters yesterday! I completely forgot about Star and Jerry, what I mean is that there has been a big development!



Jerry has been painting lately and I hung a few of his up on the walls!



Dasterdly lives up to his name, he is often found bashing dolls into the floor, but you can't say he isn't a fun toddler!

Daphne has now completed the Star Chef challenge by serving 50 dishes, Daphne has been stocking the fridge for when she is gone, I feel a bit sad about Daphne going, she was a character, literally, she was hard working but a bit of a slacker at times.


Dasterdly is being taught his skills by Jerry, first it was Potty, then Walking and finally talking!


Since Star gets a few days off work what better way to spend it than skilling up in Logic and getting closer to her LTW, this pregnancy is also keeping her young in the YA life stage, she can't age up till she gives birth, what a present though.


Here is the Gnome of the Chapter!


I don't know what happened to the other picture above the desk but I suspect that maid may be the cause...


Daphne also has been addicted to the Football table, she spends alot of time on that other balcony with it.


With Phillippe gone the family lost their Fireproof Homestead LTR and with that came a Fire in Daohne's bedroom, luckily the Son of a firefighter was on hand to help control the blaze!


Star also became pregnant after a workout, she then went on to sleep and woke up with a 'Sore' moodlet from exercise and then a 'Back-ache' from pregnancy! What fun it must be to be in her shoes! The twins are also about to age up and they have A's! A few friends and a skill point or two, the Whole household is about to change, Daphne is at 91 days old, Jerry and Star are almost Adults and the Twins nearly teens and Dasterdly is nearly a child, not to mention the new child/ren coming in, I am making Star eat apples as there are not many girl names, that were in the original theme which is why I had to borrow another theme.

Thank you for reading and putting up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment