Sunday 20 June 2010

Anyway,

After my last post, Agnes and Mikey made a mad rush to get the twins skills taught, which left them all in fragile need levels. Daisy had her first day of school but she was very tired after getting to level 5 logic the previous night, she came home went to bed and woke up early the next morning. I got fed up of the twins so they were aged up, I got to choose their traits here they are and Daisys as well.
Daisy - Athletic, Good, Genius
Daffy - Artistic, Exitable, Loves The Outdoors
Pluto - Virtuoso, Ambitious Easily Impressed.

Some characteristics (no pun intended Grin) have shown, Daisy was a bit slow as a child, Daffy was mainly left to do what he wanted and Pluto was to be honest a bit of a neat freak.
Mikey reached lvl 10 businees - woop woop, but unfortuanatly for him no victory woohoo. You can now tell the house is settling down they all sleep and eat at the same time!

I decided to show you my house! Grin Cheesy Shocked


What do you think - I think its pretty good for a first timer! Grin

No comments:

Post a Comment