Sunday 20 June 2010

Thing is, I changed her traits to - Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, Family Orientated, Bookworm, (forgot the other - I completed her LTW and got 30,000 points).

I see what you mean, though. I was playing her in another game with different traits again and she finished a romance novel (she had the writing lifetime happiness reward for royalty). She got 2,005 royalties from it.

I know it was only a few hours ago since my last post but here it goes!

Daisy maxed out Atheltics and finished Fitness Nut Challenge - She then aged up and got a job in Law Enforcement. She added Brave to her traits.
Pluto just played guitar and aged up, getting Good Sense of Humour and getting Rockstar as his LTW.
Dafy, the heir, aged up and he added Hopeless Romantic to his traits, so now Mikey can go into a type of retirement, but he is the only one with a good job so he stays! Grin Until Dafy maxes painting and learns charisma and goes into Journalism! So, this is generation 2"

Dafy Character - Generation 2 Heir


It's going to be hard to let them go. They are the first kids of my Sims to reach adulthood (tells you about my attention span Grin). I got a message that Cornelia is gonna kick the bucket soon Cry

I'm also making the new Graveyard across the road on the pond like Pam did.

No comments:

Post a Comment