Sunday 20 June 2010

Okay so now a whole Family Update!

Barney was taught his skills and aged up getting Athletic as his 3rd trait, I am pushing him towards the Military Career, Fred is now level 5 in Martial Arts and has Physical Perfection as his LTW. Wu maxed Logic and is now level 4 or 5 in Medical, Dafy is a slow worker though so he is still at level 6 in Journalism but he is only a day from becoming an Adult, I have no idea about Pluto or Daisy, Pluto is still single I think, Daisy and what ever his name was have not had a child yet, I don't know if they have a house even! I have been spending time in the Basement seeing about this Transfiguration Business, I made 8000 on some random metals, I made a Giant Blue Gem, Now for some pics of the House!

The House (I made a pool)


The Collection Room/Basement

No comments:

Post a Comment