Sunday 20 June 2010

Okay, so the family has begun to get boring now, So, thanks to my Mum and Dad who went and got the post where my precious new World Adventures copy was (the post people get messed up when it snows! Grin ) But after a day or two, Mikey had done a lotof meetings on Saturday. He made like 5000 on top of work the next week. The week after that it was Friday and Daffy got an Opportunity to go to France!! But we had to pay. Agnes had about 30 000 Lifetime Happiness Points, so I bought the one that makes it cheaper and stay longer. After Daffy finished his interview, he went exploring. I sent Mikey and Agnes to the art place and Daisy and Pluto to the Chateau place. Daffy finished the trip then slept until 3 pm the next day. Daisy then was told to go make some nectar, which she did but not very well. I then looked around town, but no one was out. I've decided all the spouses of this generation must be foreign. Daffy met one, but she was an adult and he had to ask her out for someone else. So at the moment we have 775 simoleans!! And about 4 days on Hols!

Next update on the weekend because my school decided to open today when I want a day off to play my game! Sad

No comments:

Post a Comment