Sunday 20 June 2010

More News!

I am sad to say Pluto will die alone with no children as he is now an Elder no reltionship no child. Sad
Fred and Barney are level 5 in their careers, I have two more tiberium ready to transform! I keep having to add new tables for the gems, As I said before that Fred and Lana had some fun and made a a little tune, well here is where it lead them, opposit the art gallery! Grin



Meet Daphne and Velma Character (I think you should know them Wink)

Daphne is left and Velma is right!


Daphne is going to be a chef but has these traits - Brave and Exitable

Velma is going to be a hacker! - Genius and Loner

Lana has to save up to 20000 LTHP to change her traits so I can change her LTW to Surrounded by Family, neither Fred or Lana got any for the twins because they only got the Boy Wish, even after three apples which normally works they had girls! I think we may have a Fred Jr because If they get five kids then there are Five in the Mystery Inc. Gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment