Sunday 20 June 2010

I am Posting All Chapters on here Now!

The Beginning
Well, since I have never done this type of thing before I guess I'll tell you the basics to start. Grin Huh

Well my Founder is called Mikey Character he is a Brave Hopeless Romantic Ambitious Family Orientated Smoozer.
He Likes Grey, Pop and Mac n Cheese. He wants to be a CEO

So first I decide to get him a job in Business, so he does (not like he has a choice) He was then told his bosss was Nancy Landgraab, which was good because she was a snob and he was a smoozer.

Snob + Smoozer = HIGH RELATIONSHIP

So with a friend under his belt he decided to make the most of their house, e.g the kitchen and the laptop. Cheesy
Until they kicked him out that was he then returned to his shack with a bed in it.

After a few promotions, he was level 5 in his career, he had about 300 simeolens, a shack with a bed and a toilet in it, a shower, sink, tv, fridge oh and I bought a burgular alarm at about 9pm, a few hours later a burgular showed up! Smiley (He got taken away by the freaky police woman with the mowhawk.

Then in the park, he saw someone that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, I wouldn't but he did. Agnes Crumplebottom!
After she moved in I discovered her Bio it says only the bravest of sims would try to take her heart or whatever it says. Now scroll to the top and read the second line! _____________________NOW______________ Okay isn't that freaky!

But back to the story, Agnes is a Loner, Bookworm, Hopeless Romantic, Grumpy, Frugal Person
She likes Classical Mussic, Spice Brown and Lobster.
But that all changed the moment she hit 20,000 lhp she is know An Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, Bookworm, Family Orientated and another one but I can't remember, it was last night I was playing (I live in the UK)

So one morning an hour before work, Mikey was Level 7 just one promo from his LTW, so lets just say Agnes and Mikey had some fun Grin
The result = MIKEY COMPLETED HIS LIFETIME WANT!!!!!! WE HAD THREE ROOMS AND 15000 SIMEOLENS!!!

oh and Agnes was preggers! Wink She had a great pregnancy, I got to choose the traits!

IT WAS A GIRL her name was Daisy (See A Kind of Pattern here?)

And she was a spoilt brat - She was practically cuddler, fed, had her nappy changed and played with non-stop and did she shut up? No! Did I mention all of this didn't raise the relationship bar with either Agnes or Mikey! Embarrassed

Mikey was level 6 in Fishing and had made a whopping 200 simeolens from it! Undecided
Agnes completed Painting.
Then started writing.

Thats it folks! Grin

No comments:

Post a Comment