Sunday 20 June 2010

I'm thinking of doing a tour of the house on a Flikr Album? Anyone interested?

Important Update!

I added a second floor!!! Grin

(Well maybe not so important, but oh well - it's going to be a big nursery!)

Anyways - I sent Dafy to start learning charisma, he got to level 2 and couldn't go any further - he then called Bella Bachaelor and stated flirting - she wasn't having any of it as she was with someone called Christopher. Dafy had now completed the trits challenge and the aquaintances one! So he began instant friends with people. He then went to China, did an adventure, made out with the book store woman, went home, invited her home, he proposed, she accepted, they celebrated Grin!! She threw up! Mikey grew up and so did Agnes. Daisy and Pluto got promotions, Cornelia died!

I've decided on a max of 3 kids for Gen 3 (i know it doesn't always work that way). So I need some suggestions for Gen 3 names.
(Well known Cartoon or Characters with cool names! And not Mickey, I missed the C out of Mikey's, name so deal with it Cheesy Not really just couldn't be bothered to change it! He's also too cool for it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment