Monday 21 June 2010

With the arrival of Ambitions I got to work on the family!

Philippe went and got a tattoo! On his back, he then joined the Fire Service! My first fire-fighter! Cheesy He has been in two fires so far and got A's in both, then there was the Simbot on the loose in CityHall - He got an A! Smiley Daphne keeps climbing in her Culinary Career by not much, she just maxed gardening! Fred and Lana are still with us, at around 100 days old. I spent Fred's 40,000 LTHP on a Best Friend LTHR which turned out to be Marta the Simbot! She moved in and is inventing and eating scrap like crazy! Cheesy Lana is just mooching along, looking after Jerry and Tom. Jerry has now got a new ambition (chosen by me! Cheesy ) he will take Sculpting as his Ambition and Tom will carry on in Rock! Jerry aged up and was given Perfectionist by me! Wink Daphne then aged up into a Adult! Here is a picture of Jerry and Tom and Daphne before her Adult Birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment