Monday 21 June 2010

Okay, did I forget to mention the rather delayed Honeymoon? What do most sim couples do on the honeymoon...

Anyways, Daphne was Pregnant, she got a promo, her belly grew! Daphne has started a garden and tends to it everyday, it's quite relaxing.

Phillippe has the same LTW that Fred did, 'Physical Perfection' So with some training from Fred he is now level 6 in Martial Arts and five in athletic! The other kids are just raising their grades, skilling and eating and sleeping. Cheesy Then one sunny morning, Daphne went into Labour Shocked In her garden.... I decided I wanted a home birth so I had her walk into the livingroom.

'So How are you today Daphne?' (Lol, She is cross-eyed ( x)(x )
{}

This is 'Tom Character'
He is a Friendly Virtuoso and likes Egyptian Music, Sushi and Red.

I wonder if you can guess the theme for Generation Five Grin I will give a clue, two boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment