Monday 21 June 2010

Fred and Lana have both aged into elders and Lana seems to be the best looking elder I have had in this game! Fred retired from work and Lana taught Scrappy all his skills, he then reached max on the logic toy and I bought a cake but had to leave it there! Daphne and Velma are still mainly skilling, Fred Jr is starting to paint and Scooby is fishing, Shaggy is just playing Guitar and doing what he likes! Fred now spends his free time board breaking and cutting gems, in the time of two days I have got four magic gnomes! Two were supposed to be Tiberium! Sad That's all for now!

No Updates for a while now I am afraid! Wink

It's not because I am not playing them, it's because I am rebuilding the home into a mansion! Here is a pic of the outer shell. Not much inside, kitchen and living room (dining room as well) are furnished, all rooms are made up apart from decorating and furnishing, then we have the garden. I also have to think of a way for them to get down to the basement!



It's nowhere near finished and I suspect I may struggle to find money for the garden and areas, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment