Sunday 20 June 2010

Fred aged up, into a toddler he was taught his vital skills, It suprised me how much Mikey helped out because he has retired now, I suppose its because he was always busy and never had time to help Agnes out. Fred then aged up again into a Child, he got Athletic as his 3rd Trait. Daisy reached level 6 in her career, also getting the police car. Pluto got to level 5 in his career, Daffy maxed out Painting therefore completing his Life Time Want. Wu reached level 6 logic and now after another fun raising activity she is pregnant but she doesnt know it yet, After this child is born that will be it for Gen 3 (I am making it easy to choose) So far Fred has shown no characteristics I suppose because He can't show his traits as two are teen and older to get the best out of them.

Grin

P.s Im trying to check my writing and presenting skills as Pam and others have now asked.
P.s.s Anyone got any comments on My Legacy/Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment