Sunday 20 June 2010

It's been ages since my last update, but I am afraid you will have to wait! Undecided I have been doing the Nectar Making Challenge and I still have not finished (Week 4). The deadline is also in sight, so I am using all possible Sim time to play that - which isn't working out well!

This may seem a long way away, but the next heir poll is up with the link on the first page. I am not expecting you to start voting until they are teens, but it is up. I would also like some suggestions on Generation 4 Name Theme, it has to be well known characters (Cartoon for now) at least 4 names for boys and girls. Disney Mickey Mouse and The Flinstones have already been chosen.

I played the Characters yesterday afternoon so time for an update!

Well Barney has just been born, Fred was 4 days from ageing up and was well a B in school. Daisy's foreign friend arrived, they wooed, romanced, married and got kicked out. Sad I also just realised that Pluto had moved into Agnes's old home on the hill, coincidence? Wu is a skill point from maxing logic and got a job in medicine and is now level four, Dafy is level 6 in Journalism, Mikey and Agnes are 85 days old, and I mainly want Agnes to live longer because well, she has five thousand book royalties which I want, just hope she lives till Sunday! All of Mikey and Agnes's Friends are crossing the divide now. Fred aged up and got Great Kisser as his 4th trait and here he is. (Looks like Wu if you ask me)



Barney aged up into a toddler and was having his skills taught to him by Mikey. Then the family went to Egypt as a last treat for Mikey and Agnes, even if they had a calm no adventure holiday. Dafy went exploring crazy though, he even found me my first mummy!



The Collection Room is coming along great, its been expanded, we have lots of ore, rocks, jewels, relics, fragments, insects. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment